Prices and Schedule
Orient Express Train Sapa Schedule
Train from Hanoi to Sapa
Train Departing Hanoi Arriving Lao Cai (Sapa)
SP3 21:50 PM 06:15 AM
Train from Sapa to Hanoi
Train Departing Lao Cai (Sapa) Arriving Hanoi
SP4 20:20 PM 05:10 AM
Orient Express Train Sapa Prices 2014
2 Berth Cabin: USD 83 per one-way ticket per person. USD 165 per round-trip ticket/person.
4 Berth Cabin: USD 41 per one-way ticket per person. USD 82 per round-trip ticket/person.
We have special rates for travelling in May 2014.
2 berth (VIP) Cabin: Private 2 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, flowers, fruits, drinks (mineral water, beer, and soda), cold towers, and tooth paste.
4 berth Cabin: Sharing 4 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, cookies, mineral water, cold towers, and tooth paste.
- Private 4 berth cabin can be set up like VIP cabin in case the VIP cabin is not available.
- Passengers are recommended to take either 4 berth or 2 berth cabin if possible.
- One way ticket may NOT be available in high season.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths.
- WC is not in cabin. It is located at the end of the carriage.
- Passengers need to be at the railways station at least one hour before the departure time to check in the train.
- Lao Cai railways station is located about 1 hour and a half by bus driving from Sapa.
- Hanoi railways station is located in the center of Hanoi and about 60 minutes by car from Noi Bai airport
- Train voucher will be sent to you through email at least one week before the departure date.
All cancellation must be informed in writing by email and the cancellation charges as follows:
- After our confirmation: 20% charge
- 15-30 days before departure: 25% charge
- 7-14 days before departure: 35% charge
- 2-6 days before departure: 50% charge
- Within 24 hours before departure time: 100% charge.