Prices and Schedule
ORIENT EXPRESS TRAIN SAPA TIMING 2016
(Last updated: 25th August 2015)
TRAIN FROM HANOI TO LAO CAI (SAPA)
Train Departing Hanoi Arriving Lao Cai (Sapa)
SP1 21:40 PM 05:35 AM
TRAIN FROM LAO CAI (SAPA) TO HANOI
Train Departing Lao Cai (Sapa) Arriving Hanoi
SP2 20:35 PM 04:45 AM
ORIENT EXPRESS TRAIN SAPA RATES 2016 – 2017
HANOI – LAO CAI (SAPA) – ONE WAY
Soft 4 Berth VIP 2 Berth
US$ 35 US$ 70
LAO CAI (SAPA) – HANOI – ONE WAY
Soft 4 Berth VIP 2 Berth US$ 36 US$ 70
The price is Net price PER PERSON PER ONE-WAY.
2 Berth (VIP) Cabin: Private 2 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, flowers, fruits, drinks (mineral water, beer, and soda), cold towers, and tooth paste. The cabin is not sharing so you will need to purchase the entire cabin even there is only one of you.
4 Soft Berth Cabin: Sharing 4 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, cookies, mineral water, cold towers, and tooth paste.
PLEASE CAREFULLY NOTE:
- The VIP 2 Berth Cabin is a private cabin sold in cabin, not per person so you will need to purchase the entire cabin even if you stay alone in this cabin.
- One way ticket may NOT be available in high season.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks.
- Ticket price does not include transfer from/to hotel in Hanoi or Sapa to/from railways station.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths and shorter than 1 meter.
- Dining carriage is not available on our train.
- WC is not in cabin. It is located at the end of the carriage.
- Passengers need to be at the railways station at least 40 minutes before the departure time to check in the train.
- Lao Cai railways station is located about 1 hour and a half by bus driving from Sapa.
- Hanoi railways station is located in the center of Hanoi and about 60 minutes by taxi/car from Noi Bai airport
- Train voucher will be sent to you through email within 24 hours after your payment.
- The railways station in Hanoi will issue tickets for departing from Hanoi. The railways station in Lao Cai (Sapa) will issue the tickets departing from Lao Cai (Sapa).
- Tickets are available about one hour prior to the departure time at our ticket counter in Hanoi and Lao Cai railways station. Our ticket counters are open about 2 hours before the departing time!
- Tickets are NOT issued at our sales office or at travel agents. You also do not need the tickets to be sent to the hotel to avoid the lost of tickets while you can get it right away before get in our train at our ticket counters!
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CHARGES:
All cancellation must be informed in writing by email (NOT phone) and the cancellation charges as follows:
- After our confirmation: 25% charge
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% charge
- 7-14 days before departure: 50% charge
- Within 7 days before departure time: 100% charge.