Prices and Schedule
Orient Express Train Sapa Schedule
Train from Hanoi to Sapa
Train Departing Hanoi Arriving Lao Cai (Sapa)
SP1 21:10 PM 05:25 AM
SP3 21:50 PM 06:15 AM
Train from Sapa to Hanoi
Train Departing Lao Cai (Sapa) Arriving Hanoi
SP2 20:05 PM 04:35 AM
SP4 21:00 PM 05:15 AM
Orient Express Train Prices
2 berth cabin – Soft sleeper: USD 79 per one-way ticket. USD 155 per round-trip ticket.
4 berth cabin – Soft sleeper: USD 39 per one-way ticket. USD 75 per round-trip ticket.
- Passengers are recommended to take either 4 berth or 2 berth cabin if possible.
- One way ticket may NOT be available in high season.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths.
- WC is not in cabin. It is located at the end of the carriage.
- Passengers need to be at the railways station at least one hour before the departure time to check in the train.
- Lao Cai railways station is located about 1 hour and a half by bus driving from Sapa.
- Hanoi railways station is located in the center of Hanoi and about 60 minutes by car from Noi Bai airport
- VIP (2 berth) cabin is only available on train SP1 & SP2.
- Free delivery tickets to hotels in the old quarter of Hanoi.