Prices and Schedule
ORIENT EXPRESS TRAIN SAPA TIMING
(Last updated: 25th August 2015)
TRAIN FROM HANOI TO LAO CAI (SAPA)
Train Departing Hanoi Arriving Lao Cai (Sapa)
SP1 21:40 PM 05:35 AM
TRAIN FROM LAO CAI (SAPA) TO HANOI
Train Departing Lao Cai (Sapa) Arriving Hanoi
SP2 20:35 PM 04:45 AM
ORIENT EXPRESS TRAIN SAPA RATES 2015 – 2016
HANOI – LAO CAI (SAPA) – ONE WAY
Soft 4 Berth VIP 2 Berth Deluxe 2 Berth
US$ 36 US$ 70 US$68
LAO CAI (SAPA) – HANOI – ONE WAY
Soft 4 Berth VIP 2 Berth Deluxe 2 Berth US$ 36 US$ 70 US$68
The price is Net price Per Person.
2 Berth (VIP) Cabin: Private 2 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, flowers, fruits, drinks (mineral water, beer, and soda), cold towers, and tooth paste. Only 2 beds in the cabin and we have only one VIP 2 Berth Cabin. The cabin is not sharing so you will need to purchase the whole cabin even there is only one of you.
2 Berth (Deluxe) Cabin: Private 4 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, flowers, fruits, drinks (mineral water, beer, and soda), cold towers, and tooth paste. There are 4 beds in this cabin and the two upper beds will be folded. You will use the two lower beds for 2 people only.
4 Soft Berth Cabin: Sharing 4 berth air-conditioning cabin with blankets, cushion, cookies, mineral water, cold towers, and tooth paste.
PLEASE CAREFULLY NOTE:
- 2 Berth Deluxe Cabin is a private 4 berth cabin which is set up like VIP cabin.
- The VIP 2 Berth Cabin is a private cabin sold in cabin, not per person so you will need to purchase the whole cabin even if you stay alone in this cabin.
- Passengers are recommended to take either 4 berth or 2 berth cabin if possible.
- One way ticket may NOT be available in high season.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks.
- Ticket price does not include transfer from/to hotel in Hanoi or Sapa to/from railways station.
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths and shorter than 1 meter.
- Dining carriage is not available on our train.
- WC is not in cabin. It is located at the end of the carriage.
- Passengers need to be at the railways station at least one hour before the departure time to check in the train.
- Lao Cai railways station is located about 1 hour and a half by bus driving from Sapa.
- Hanoi railways station is located in the center of Hanoi and about 60 minutes by car from Noi Bai airport
- Train voucher will be sent to you through email at least one week before the departure date.
- The railways station in Hanoi will issue tickets for departing from Hanoi. The railways station in Lao Cai (Sapa) will issue the tickets departing from Lao Cai (Sapa).
- Tickets are available about one hour prior to the departure time at our ticket counter in Hanoi and Lao Cai railways station.
- Tickets are not issued at our sales office or at travel agents. You also do not need the tickets to be sent to the hotel to avoid the lost of tickets while you can get it right away before get in our train.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & CHARGES:
All cancellation must be informed in writing by email (NOT phone) and the cancellation charges as follows:
- After our confirmation: 25% charge
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% charge
- 7-14 days before departure: 50% charge
- Within 7 days before departure time: 100% charge.